Corporate Travel Plus

Country Restrictions, Exemption list and traveller check list

Read More +
Corporate Travel Plus

Travel Update – A travellers feedback

Read More +

Driving in Europe after Brexit

Driving in Europe after Brexit

There may be changes after Brexit. What these are depend on how you’re travelling.

However you travel, check before you leave for any delays or disruption.

Driving: you may need extra documents

You’ll need some extra documents after Brexit.

You’ll need an international driving permit (IDP) to drive in some countries. Check if you need an IDP.

If you’re taking your own vehicle, you’ll also need:

  • a ‘green card’ - allow 1 month to get this from your vehicle insurance company
  • a GB sticker

Flights, ferries, cruises, Eurostar and Eurotunnel, bus and coach services

After Brexit, the following will be able to run as before:

  • flights
  • ferries and cruises
  • the Eurostar and Eurotunnel
  • bus and coach services between the UK and the EU

Bus and coach services to non-EU countries, for example Switzerland or Andorra, may not be able to run. The government is working to make sure these continue with minimal or no disruption. Check back for updates or contact the company you booked with if you’ve any questions.

However you travel, check with the company you’re travelling with for any delays or disruption before you leave.

The Government website has a lot of useful information for 'After Brexit' 

Contact us for further information 01283 792979 or email